A list of Blizzard's 2011 April Fools.
- Diablo III - Horadrapp
- Dungeon Preview: Tomb of Immortal Darkness
- Introducing Crabby: The Dungeon Helper - Crabby also makes an appearance on the WoW Battle.Net forums and on the WoW Launcher.
- StarCraft: Motion Overdrive
- World of Warcraft Patch 4.1.11 Preview
- Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty Patch 1.4.11
- MMO Champion
- Implemented Post Credibility, an indicator of how credible a forum post is.
- Changed name to Rifthead, due to "WoW [being] a game that's rife with conflict and its resolution, a game enveloped in rifts and their closures."
- Announced that armor dyes are arriving in patch 4.1, sold by the NPC "Delicia Fay" in Booty Bay.
- Paragon released a sneak peek of the fight with Ragnaros.
- WoWInterface introduces the WoWInterface Authenticator, required for authors to upload files and users to download files.
- WoWAce introduces a new Hello WoWAce! theme that is pink.
- Warcraft Pets announces that Blizzard has implemented Companion Loyalty.