Creates an Animation within the AnimationGroup.
animation = AnimationGroup:CreateAnimation([animationType, name, inheritsFrom])
- string - Type of the animation to create, one of: Animation (default), Translation, Rotation, Alpha, Scale, ControlPoints and Path
- string - Desired global name that will be assigned as
_G[name], or nil to avoid creating a global reference
- string - Comma-separated list of names of XML animation templates to inherit from
- Animation - The created animation widget.
- The animation will act on the Region who is the AnimationGroup's parent.
- It appears that all animations involving moving a PlayerModel will fail silently. Alpha animations are the only animation type which will have any effect on these frames.