Creates a new Animation within the AnimationGroup.
animation = AnimationGroup:CreateAnimation( "animationType" [, "name" [, "inheritsFrom"] ] )
- String - Type of the animation to create, one of: Animation, Translation, Rotation, Alpha, Scale, ControlPoints and Path
- String - Desired global name that will be assigned as
_G[name], or nil to avoid creating a global reference
- String - Comma-separated list of names of XML animation templates to inherit from
- Widget - Local reference to the created animation object
- The animation will act on the Region who is the AnimationGroup's parent.
- It appears that all animations involving moving a PlayerModel will fail silently. Alpha animations are the only animation type which will have any effect on these frames.