Sets the bitfield of a console variable.
success = C_CVar.SetCVarBitfield("name", index, value [, "scriptCVar"])
- string - name of the CVar to set the bitfield of.
- number - bitfield index.
- boolean - the new value of the bitfield.
- string (optional) - if passed, fires the CVAR_UPDATE event with this as the first parameter.
- boolean - whether the CVar was successfully set.
- Patch 8.1.5 / API changes (2019-03-12): Moved to C_CVar. The previous alias SetCVarBitfield is still available as a script wrapper.