Sorts the last /who reply received by the client.
- string - The column by which you wish to sort the who list:
- "name" (default), "level", "class", "zone", "guild", "race"
- WHO_LIST_UPDATE is fired when the list is sorted
- This function changes the mapping between C_FriendList.GetWhoInfo indices and result rows.
- FrameXML will show the who frame on this event, even if it was not visible before.
- Calling the same sort twice will reverse the sort.
- You may sort by guild, race, or zone even if it is not the currently selected second column on the who frame.