+ 6.0.2 - 7.0.3
Returns extra information about the specified mount.
creatureDisplayInfoID, description, source, isSelfMount, mountTypeID, uiModelSceneID, animID, spellVisualKitID, disablePlayerMountPreview = C_MountJournal.GetMountInfoExtraByID(mountID) = C_MountJournal.GetDisplayedMountInfoExtra(index)
- number - Index of the displayed mount in the mount journal list with the current search query and filters. Ranging from 1 to C_MountJournal.GetNumDisplayedMounts()
- number : DisplayID - If
nil, then the mount has multiple displayIDs, from C_MountJournal.GetMountAllCreatureDisplayInfoByID(). This is not consistent however, since this can be not nil and still have multiple displayIds.
- string - flavor text describing the mount
- string - information about how the mount is obtained, including vendor name and location, monetary cost, etc.
- boolean - true if the player transforms into the mount (eg. Obsidian Nightwing or ), or false for normal mounts
- number - a number indicating the capabilities of the mount; known values include:
- 230 for most ground mounts
- 231 for and
- 232 for (was named Abyssal Seahorse prior to Warlords of Draenor)
- 241 for Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow Qiraji Battle Tank (restricted to use inside Temple of Ahn'Qiraj)
- 242 for Swift Spectral Gryphon (hidden in the mount journal, used while dead in certain zones)
- 247 for
- 248 for most flying mounts, including those that change capability based on riding skill
- 254 for , and
- 269 for and
- 284 for and Chauffeured Mechano-Hog
- 398 for
- number : ModelSceneID