Picks up the specified mount onto the cursor, usually in preparation for placing it on an action button.
- number - Index of the mount, in the range of 1 to C_MountJournal.GetNumMounts() (inclusive), or 0 to pick up the "Summon Random Favorite Mount" button
- Triggers CURSOR_UPDATE to indicate that the contents of the cursor have changed
- Triggers ACTIONBAR_SHOWGRID to indicate that the outlines of empty action bar buttons are now being displayed
- Does nothing if the specified index is out of bounds or belongs to a mount that the player has not collected.
- When a mount is on the cursor, GetCursorInfo() returns
"mount", <mountActionID>where <mountActionID> is the same as the second value returned by GetActionInfo() for an action button containing the same mount.
- When the "Summon Random Favorite Mount" button is on the cursor or action button, the mountActionID is 268435455.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.