Returns information about a slot in your battle pet team.
petGUID, ability1, ability2, ability3, locked = C_PetJournal.GetPetLoadOutInfo(slotIndex)
- number - battle pet slot index, an integer between 1 and 3. Values outside this range throw an error.
- string - GUID of the battle pet currently in this slot.
- number - Ability ID of the first (level 1/10) ability selected for the battle pet in this slot.
- number - Ability ID of the second (level 2/15) ability selected for the battle pet in this slot.
- number - Ability ID of the third (level 4/20) ability selected for the battle pet in this slot.
- boolean - false if the player can place a battle pet in this slot, true otherwise.
- Ability IDs are returned even for slots that are not yet unlocked by a low-level battle pet.
- Slots are locked until the player has earned the necessary achievement/skill. The first slot is unlocked by learning .
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.