Assign a texture for the brief animation after a cooldown finishes.
Cooldown:SetBlingTexture(file or fileDataID [, r, g, b, a])
- string - See Texture:SetTexture(); however, set to an empty string
""for creating a solid color texture.
- number - Alternative using fileID.
- r, g, b, a
- number - Triggered by passing an empty string to create a solid color texture like Texture:SetColorTexture()
- Unlike Cooldown:SetSwipeColor(), there is no equivalent
SetBlingColor()to control how the bling is tinted when a texture is used.
- The bling texture is not parented by either the cooldown nor the cooldown's parent. Consequently, it ignores effective alpha and can appear even when the cooldown would ordinarily be transparent.