Set the cooldown swipe to be a specific color.
Cooldown:SetSwipeColor(r, g, b, [a]))
- number (0.0 to 1.0) - Redcomponent.
- number (0.0 to 1.0) - Green component.
- number (0.0 to 1.0) - Blue component.
- number (0.0 to 1.0) - Alpha component (1.0 is opaque, 0.0 is transparent). The default value is 1.0.
- If no SwipeTexture is assigned through XML, both SetSwipeTexture and SetSwipeColor need to be called for the swipe to show up. To achieve a solid square using the giving color, call SetSwipeTexture with an empty string ("") or 0 as its texture path.