Assign a texture for the swipe of the cooldown.
Cooldown:SetSwipeTexture(file or fileDataID [, r, g, b, a])
- string - See Texture:SetTexture(); however, set to an empty string
""for creating a solid color texture.
- number - Alternative using fileID.
- r, g, b, a
- number - Triggered by passing an empty string to create a solid color texture like Texture:SetColorTexture()
- If no SwipeTexture is assigned through XML, both SetSwipeTexture and Cooldown:SetSwipeColor() need to be called for the swipe to show up.
- The provided texture will be used as is, not as a mask. To use alpha, the texture itself needs to contain alpha information. (Not applicable to solid color textures.)