Creates a font object.
fontObject = CreateFont("name")
- string - Globally-accessible name to be assigned for use as
- Font - Reference to the new font object.
- Font objects, similar to XML <Font> elements, may be used to create a common font pattern assigned to several widgets via FontInstance:SetFontObject(fontObject).
- Subsequently changing the font object will affect the text displayed on every widget it was assigned to.
- Since the new font object is created without any properties, it should be initialized via FontInstance:SetFont(path, height [, flags]) or Font:CopyFontObject(otherFont).