Indicates whether a frame may receive mouse input.
isMouseEnabled = frame:IsMouseEnabled() isMouseClickEnabled = frame:IsMouseClickEnabled() isMouseMotionEnabled = frame:IsMouseMotionEnabled()
- boolean - True when both mouse motion and mouse clicks are enabled.
- boolean - True when the frame may receive OnMouseDown and OnMouseUp, and also OnClick for Button widget subtypes.
- boolean - True when the frame may receive OnEnter and OnLeave.
- Frame:EnableMouse() - Allows a frame to receive mouse input.
- Frame:IsMouseWheelEnabled() - Indicates whether a frame is receiving scrolling input.