Returns information about the given Achievement's specified criteria.
criteriaString, criteriaType, completed, quantity, reqQuantity, charName, flags, assetID, quantityString, criteriaID, eligible = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(achievementID, criteriaIndex [, countHidden]) = GetAchievementCriteriaInfoByID(achievementID, criteriaID)
- number - Unique ID of the criteria to query.
- 1. criteriaString
- string - The name of the criteria.
- 2. criteriaType
- number - Criteria type; specifies the meaning of the assetID.
- 3. completed
- boolean - True if you've completed this criteria; false otherwise.
- 4. quantity
- number - Quantity requirement imposed by some
- 5. reqQuantity
- number - The required quantity for the criteria. Used mostly in achievements with progress bars. Usually 0.
- 6. charName
- string - The name of the character that completed this achievement.
- 7. flags
- number - Some flags. Currently unknown purpose.
- 8. assetID
- number - Criteria data whose meaning depends on the type.
- 9. quantityString
- string - The string used to display the current quantity. Usually the string form of the quantity return.
- 10. criteriaID
- number - Unique criteria ID.
- 11. eligible
- boolean - True if the criteria is eligible to be completed; false otherwise. Used to determine whether to show the criteria line in the objectives tracker in red or not.
- 12. duration
- 13. elapsed
|Monster kill||Monster ID|
|Winning PvP objectives in a thorough manner (holding all bases, controlling all flags)|
|Reaching a player level||Player level|
|Weapon skill||probably a skill ID of some sort|
|Another achievement||Achievement ID|
|Completing quests globally|
|Completing a daily quest every day|
|Completing quests in specific areas|
|Collecting currency||Currency ID|
|Completing daily quests|
|Dying in specific locations||Location|
|Defeating a boss encounter||NPC ID|
|Completing a quest||Quest ID|
|Getting a spell cast on you||Spell ID|
|Casting a spell (often crafting)||Spell ID|
|PvP objectives (flags, assaulting, defending)|
|PvP kills in battleground PvP locations|
|Winning ranked arena matches in specific locations||(probably a location ID)|
|Squashling (owning a specific pet?)||Spell ID|
|PvP kills while under the influence of something|
|Acquiring items (soulbound)||Item ID|
|Highest-reached arena team rating||Team size|
|Achieving arena team rating||Team size|
|Eating or drinking a specific item||Item ID|
|Fishing things up||Item ID|
|Exploration||(location ID?)|
|Reaching a PvP rank (old PvP system)||Rank|
|Purchasing 7 bank slots|
|Exalted rep||(presumably some kind of faction ID)|
|5 reputations to exalted|
|Equipping items||Slot ID (quality is presumably encoded into flags)|
|Killing specific classes of player|
|Kill-a-given-race||(Race ID?)|
|Using emotes on targets||(likely the emote ID)|
|Being a wrecking ball in Alterac Valley|
|Having items (tabards and legendaries)||Item ID|
|Getting gold from vendors|
|Getting gold from quest rewards|
|Reading books||Object ID|
|Killing players in world PvP locations|
|Fishing things from schools or wreckage|
|Killing Mal'Ganis on Heroic. Why? Who can say.|
|Earning a title (for guild achievements)|
|Obtaining battle pets||NPC ID of the pet|
|Fishing, either in general or in specific locations|
|Casting spells on specific target||Spell ID|
|Learning cooking recipes|
|Spending guild gold on repairs|
|Reaching a guild level|
|Crafting items as a guild|
|Fishing as a guild|
|Purchasing guild bank tabs|
|Guild achievement points|
|Winning rated battlegrounds|
|Reaching rated battleground rating|
|Purchasing a guild crest|