Returns information about an Achievement.
id, name, points, completed, month, day, year, description, flags, icon, rewardText, isGuild, wasEarnedByMe, earnedBy = GetAchievementInfo(achievementID or categoryID, index)
- number - ID of the achievement to retrieve information for.
- number - Achievement category ID.
- number - An offset into the achievement category, between 1 and GetCategoryNumAchievements(categoryID)
|2||name||string||The Name of the Achievement.|
|3||points||number||Points awarded for completing this achievement.|
|4||completed||boolean||Returns true/false depending if you've completed this achievement on any character.|
|5||month||number||Month this was completed. Returns nil if Completed is false.|
|6||day||number||Day this was completed. Returns nil if Completed is false.|
|7||year||number||Year this was completed. Returns nil if Completed is false. Returns number of years since 2000.|
|8||description||string||The Description of the Achievement.|
|9||flags||number||A bitfield that indicates achievement properties:
|10||icon||number||The fileID of the icon used for this achievement|
|11||rewardText||string||Text describing the reward you get for completing this achievement.|
|12||isGuild||boolean||Returns true/false depending if this is a guild achievement.|
|13||wasEarnedByMe||boolean||Returns true/false depending if you've completed this achievement on this character.|
|14||earnedBy||string||Your character name if you've completed this achievement, or the name of the first character to complete this achievement.|
- Patch 7.3.0 / API (2017-08-29): Tenth return value (the icon) changed from a string texture path to a fileID.
- Patch 3.0.2 / API (2008-10-14): Added.