Retrieves the cooldown data of the action specified.
start, duration, enable, modRate = GetActionCooldown(slot)
- Integer - The action slot to retrieve data from.
- start, duration, enable, modRate
- Number - The time at which the current cooldown period began (relative to the result of GetTime), or 0 if the cooldown is not active or not applicable.
- Number - The duration of the current cooldown period in seconds, or 0 if the cooldown is not active or not applicable.
- Number - Indicate if cooldown is enabled, is greater than 0 if a cooldown could be active, and 0 if a cooldown cannot be active. This lets you know when a shapeshifting form has ended and the actual countdown has started.
- Number - The rate at which the cooldown widget's animation should be updated.
local start, duration, enable, modRate = GetActionCooldown(slot); if ( start == 0 ) then -- do stuff when cooldown is not active else -- do stuff when cooldown is under effect end