Get the enabled state of an addon for a character
enabledState = GetAddOnEnableState(["character"], addonIndex or "AddOnName")
- String - The name of the character to check against or nil.
- Number - The index of the AddOn in the user's AddOn list, from 1 to GetNumAddOns().
- String - The name of the AddOn to be queried. You can access Blizzard-provided AddOns through this mechanism.
- Number - The enabled state of the addon.
- 0 - disabled
- 1 - enabled for some
- 2 - enabled
- This is primarily used by the default UI to set the checkbox state in the AddOnList
- A return of 1 is only possible if character is nil