Get the enabled state of an addon for a character
enabledState = GetAddOnEnableState([character], addon)
- string? - The name of the character to check against or nil.
- number|string - The index of the AddOn in the user's AddOn list, from 1 to GetNumAddOns(). Or the name of the AddOn to be queried. You can access Blizzard addons by name.
- Number - The enabled state of the addon.
- 0 - disabled
- 1 - enabled for some
- 2 - enabled
- This is primarily used by the default UI to set the checkbox state in the AddOnList
- A return of 1 is only possible if character is nil