Retrieves info about one Battle Pet in the current retrieved list of Battle Pets from the Auction House.
creatureID, displayID = GetAuctionItemBattlePetInfo("type", index)
- string - One of the following:
- "list" - An item up for auction, the "Browse" tab in the dialog.
- "bidder" - An item the player has bid on, the "Bids" tab in the dialog.
- "owner" - An item the player has up for auction, the "Auctions" tab in the dialog.
- number - The index of the item in the list to retrieve info from (normally 1-50, inclusive).
- number - An indexing value Blizzard uses to number NPCs.
- number - An indexing value Blizzard uses to number model/skin combinations.
The displayID return appears to always be 0, possibly because the function is only used by Blizzard in conjunction with DressUpBattlePet.
Patch 8.3.0 / API (2020-01-14): Replaced with C_AuctionHouse.GetReplicateItemBattlePetInfo
Patch 5.0.4 / API (2012-08-28): Added.