Get the status of the arena, battleground, or wargame that the player is either queued for or inside.
status, mapName, teamSize, registeredMatch, suspendedQueue, queueType, gameType, role, asGroup, shortDescription, longDescription = GetBattlefieldStatus(index)
- number - Index of the battlefield you wish to view, in the range of 1 to GetMaxBattlefieldID()
- string - Battlefield status, one of:
- queued - Waiting for a battlefield to become ready, you're in the queue
- confirm - Ready to join a battlefield
- active - Inside an active battlefield
- none - Not queued for anything in this index
- error - This should never happen
- string - Localized name of the battlefield (eg. Warsong Gulch or Blade's Edge Arena)
- number - Team size of the battlefields queue (2, 3 or 5 in an arena queue, or 0 in other queue types)
- number - 1 in a registered arena queue, or 0 in a skirimish or non-arena queue; use teamSize to check for arenas.
- unknown (used to determine whether the eye icon on the LFG minimap button should animate, presumed boolean or 1/nil)
- string - The type of battleground, one of:
- string - ??? (displayed as-is to the user on the queue ready dialog, so presumed localized; can be an empty string)
- string - The role assigned to the player (TANK, DAMAGER, HEALER) in a non-rated battleground, or nil for other queue types.