Returns the time spent logged in in current billing unit. This function is to limit players from playing the game for too long.
secondsRemaining = GetBillingTimeRested()
- number - Amount of time left in seconds to play as rested. See details below for clarification. Returns
nilfor EU and US accounts.
The official function (modified to output in the chat frame) when you have partial play time left:
print(string.format(PLAYTIME_TIRED, REQUIRED_REST_HOURS - math.floor(GetBillingTimeRested()/60)))
The official function (modified to output in the chat frame) when you have no play time left at all:
print(string.format(PLAYTIME_UNHEALTHY, REQUIRED_REST_HOURS - math.floor(GetBillingTimeRested()/60)))
- Only relevant on Chinese realms.
- When you reach 3 hours remaining you will get "tired", reducing both the amount of money and experience that you receive by 1/2
- If you play for 5 hours you will get "unhealthy", and won't be able to turn in quests, receive experience or loot.
- The time left is stored on your account, and will display the same amount on every character.
- The time will decay as you stay logged out.