|The subject of this article was removed in patch 9.0.1 but remains in World of Warcraft: Classic.
Returns a list of available quests from an NPC.
title1, level1, isTrivial1, frequency1, isRepeatable1, isLegendary1, isIgnored1, questID1, ... = GetGossipAvailableQuests()
The following six return values are returned for each quest offered by the NPC:
- string - The name of the quest.
- number - The level of the quest.
- boolean - true if the quest is trivial (too low-level compared to the character), false otherwise.
- number - 1 if the quest is a normal quest,
LE_QUEST_FREQUENCY_DAILY(2) for daily quests,
LE_QUEST_FREQUENCY_WEEKLY(3) for weekly quests.
- boolean - true if the quest is repeatable, false otherwise.
- boolean - true if the quest is a legendary quest, false otherwise.
- boolean - true if the quest has been ignored, false otherwise.
- Number - QuestID of the quest
- Available quests are quests that the player does not yet have in their quest log.
- This list is available after GOSSIP_SHOW has fired.
- Patch 8.2.5 / API (2019-09-24): Added
- Patch 7.0.3 / API (2016-07-19): Added
- Patch 6.0.2 / API (2014-10-14): Changed boolean returns from 1/nil to true/false. Changed
isDailyreturn value to
- Patch 5.0.4 / API (2012-08-28): Added
- ^ 2019-09-24, GossipFrame.lua, 138, and 144 version 188.8.131.52960, near line 20, 138, and 144, archived at Townlong-Yak
- ^ 2016-07-19, GossipFrame.lua, version 184.108.40.20667, near line 83, archived at Townlong-Yak
- ^ 2014-10-14, GossipFrame.lua, version 220.127.116.1133, near line 86, archived at Townlong-Yak
- ^ 2012-08-21, GossipFrame.lua, version 18.104.22.16816, near line 78, archived at Townlong-Yak