Returns withdraw limit for currently selected rank in guild control.
dailyGoldWithdrawlLimit = GetGuildBankWithdrawGoldLimit()
- Number - amount (in GOLD) the currently selected Guild Rank can withdraw per day
In order for this to work properly, you need to have a rank set in the guildControl
Example of checking the daily limit for the currently logged on character...
- -- create somewhere to store the result and default it
- local dailyGoldWithdrawlLimit = 0
- -- need to get the guildRankIndex for the currently logged on player
- guildName, _, guildRankIndex = GetGuildInfo("player")
- -- guildName is nil if the character isn't in a guild
- if (guildName ~= nil) then
- -- This character is in a guild, so set the current rank so the limit will work
- dailyGoldWithdrawlLimit = GetGuildBankWithdrawGoldLimit()
- NOTE: this return value is in GOLD unlike many other currency returns in WOW where they give you copper pieces...