|The subject of this article was removed in patch 8.3.0 but remains in World of Warcraft: Classic.
Retrieves the number of auction items of a certain type.
batch,count = GetNumAuctionItems("list");
- (string type)
- One of the following:
- Items up for auction, the "Browse" tab in the dialog.
- Items the player has bid on, the "Bids" tab in the dialog.
- Items the player has up for auction, the "Auctions" tab in the dialog.
- The size of the batch being viewed, 50 for a page view.
- The total number of items in the query.
For a GetAll query, the batch and count are the same.
- Bug seen in 4.0.1: If an AH has over 42554 items, batch will be retured as 42554, and count will be a seemingly random VERY HIGH number - ~1 billion has been seen.
numBatchAuctions, totalAuctions = GetNumAuctionItems("bidder");