Returns info for an action on the pet action bar.
name, subtext, texture, isToken, isActive, autoCastAllowed, autoCastEnabled = GetPetActionInfo(index)
- Number - The index of the pet action button you want to query.
- String - The name of the action (or its global ID if isToken is true).
- String - The subtext for the action's tooltip.
- String - The name (or its global ID, if isToken is true) of the texture for the action.
- Boolean - Indicates if the action is a reference to a global action, or not (guess)
- Boolean - Returns true if the ability is currently active.
- Boolean - Returns true if this ability can use autocast.
- Boolean - Returns true if autocast is currently enabled for this ability.
Information based on a post from Sarf plus some guesswork, so may not be 100% accurate