Returns information about a spell on the possession bar.
texture, spellID, enabled = GetPossessInfo(index)
- number - The slot of the possess bar to check, ascending from 1.
- string - The icon texture used for this slot, nil if the slot is empty
- number - The name of the action in this slot, nil if the slot is empty.
- boolean - true if there is an action in this slot, nil otherwise.
- The possession bar is shown by the default UI (like a stance bar) while the player is controlling another target, such as while channeling .
- Typically, the first slot contains the spell used to control the other unit (which does nothing), while the second slot has a "Cancel" action that ends the effect.