Returns information about a quest's item rewards or requirements.
name, texture, count, quality, isUsable = GetQuestItemInfo("type", index)
- string - type of the item to query. One of the following values:
- "required": Items the quest requires the player to gather.
- "reward": Unconditional quest rewards.
- "choice": One of the possible quest rewards.
- number - index of the item of the specified type to return information about, ascending from 1.
- string - Item name.
- string - Item icon texture.
- number - amount of the item required or awarded by the quest.
- number - Item quality.
- boolean - 1 if the quest item is usable by the current player, nil otherwise.
- This function returns information about the current quest: the one for which the
QUEST_*family of events has fired most recently. Quests in the quest log use GetQuestLogRewardInfo and GetQuestLogChoiceInfo.