Returns info for a Void Storage slot.
itemID, textureName, locked, recentDeposit, isFiltered, quality = GetVoidItemInfo(tabIndex, slotIndex)
- number - Index ranging from 1 to 2
- number - Index ranging from 1 to VOID_STORAGE_MAX
- number - Item ID
- string - Item Icon
- boolean - If the item is locked (e.g. picked up by the mouse cursor)
- boolean - If the item has been recently deposited (glow effect)
- boolean - If the item is filtered by the search function (greyed/blacked out)
- number - The quality of the item. The value is 0 to 7, which represents Poor to Heirloom. This appears to include gains from upgrades/bonuses.
=> 70920, "Interface\Icons\inv_bracer_plate_raiddeathknight_j_01", false, false, false