True if an action is a consumable, i.e. it has a count.
isTrue = IsConsumableAction(slotID)
- slotID - ActionSlot
- The tested action slot.
- isTrue - Boolean
- True if the action in the specified slot is linked to a consumable, e.g. a potion action.
- False if the action is not consumable or if the action is empty.
- Most consumable actions have a small number displayed in the bottom right corner of their action icon.
- However, in Classic, spells requiring a reagent may return true to IsConsumableAction() but false to both IsItemAction and IsStackableAction; such spells do not display a number.
- [This statement may be out of date] Currently thrown weapons show up with a count of 1. In WoW 2.0 throwing weapons have durability and can be repaired, so this is likely a bug.