- This function is implemented by FrameXML in
- OpenAllBags() opens the backpack and bags, unless at least one bag (other than the backpack) was already open.
- CloseAllBags() closes the backpack and bags, unless another frame had reserved them open
- ToggleAllBags() opens the backpack, bags and bank bags, unless all were open and then it closes them all
OpenAllBags( [frame][, forceUpdate] )
CloseAllBags( [frame][, forceUpdate] )
- Object - Handle to the frame requesting OpenAllBags(), to reserve this open state and thus prevent other frames from executing CloseAllBags()
- Boolean - Optional flag to force ContainerFrame_UpdateAll() should execution halt part-way through the function.
- OpenAllBags() will remember the frame who requested that all bags open, and block CloseAllBags() until called by the same frame
- forceUpdate does not change the open/close state, but instead guarantees the containers will execute their Update() functions even if either of the following happen:
- OpenAllBags() does nothing (a bag was already open); or
- CloseAllBags() does nothing (another frame reserved the open state).
- ToggleAllBags() disregards everything and forces all bags to either open or closed
- Patch 8.1.0 / API (2018-12-11): OpenAllBags() and CloseAllBags() now also have forceUpdate as a second optional argument.
- Patch 4.1.0 / API (2011-04-26): OpenAllBags() and CloseAllBags() now receive a frame handle as a sole optional argument.
- OpenAllBags() previously had boolean forceOpen, and CloseAllBags previously had no arguments.
- Patch 4.1.0 / API (2011-04-26): ToggleAllBags() added.