Queries the server for information about current auctions, only when CanSendAuctionQuery() is true.
QueryAuctionItems(text, minLevel, maxLevel, page, usable, rarity, getAll, exactMatch, filterData)
- string - A part of the item's name, or an empty string; limited to 63 bytes.
- number? - Minimum usable level requirement for items
- number? - Maximum usable level requirement for items
- number - What page in the auctionhouse this shows up. Note that pages start at 0.
- boolean - Restricts items to those usable by the current character.
- Enum.ItemQuality? - Restricts the quality of the items found.
- boolean - Download the entire auction house as one single page; see other details below.
- boolean - Will only items whose whole name is the same as searchString be found.
- Queries appear to be throttled at 0.3 seconds normally, or 15 minutes with getAll mode. The return values from CanSendAuctionQuery() indicate when each mode is permitted.
- getAll mode might disconnect players with low bandwidth. Also see relevant details on client-to-server traffic in GetAuctionItemInfo()
- text longer than 63 bytes might disconnect the player.
- If any of the entered arguments is of the wrong type, the search assumes a nil value.
- No effect if the auction house window is not open.
- In 4.0.1, getAll mode only fetches up to 42554 items. This is usually adequate, but high-population realms might have more.
Searches for rare items between levels 10 and 19:
QueryAuctionItems("", 10, 19, 0, nil, nil, false, false, nil)
Searches for anything with the word "Nobles" in it, such as the Darkmoon card deck:
/script QueryAuctionItems("Nobles", nil, nil, 0, false, nil, false, false, nil)
Classic Auction House Navbox