|This function becomes protected when affecting frames or regions that are protected.
x,y = GetCenter()
The following returns only apply if the region has a defined position and size (nil otherwise).
- Number - Distance between the region's center and the left edge of the screen (negative values are further left of the screen edge)
- Number - Distance between the region's center and bottom edge of the screen (negative values are below the screen edge)
- Patch 8.2.0 / API (2019-06-25): Not permitted on restricted frames.
- Patch 1.11.0 / API (2006-06-19): Consolidated to
- Patch 1.10.0 / API (2006-03-28): Added as
- Region:GetLeft() - Distance from the edge of the screen to only the left edge of the region
- Region:GetBottom() - Distance from the edge of the screen to only the bottom edge of the region
- Region:GetEffectiveScale() - The product of a region's scale with that of all its parents