Returns whether the widget is currently protected (both implicitly and explicitly).
isProtected, isExplicitlyProtected = Region:IsProtected()
- Flag - 1 if the frame is currently protected, nil otherwise.
- Flag - 1 if the widget was explicitly specified as protected at the time of creation, nil otherwise.
- You cannot call method affecting the frame's position, visibility, interactivity, or attributes on protected (
isProtected) frames from insecure code while the combat lockdown is in effect.
- Anchoring or parenting a protected frame to another frame makes that frame implicitly protected as well (
isProtected, but not
isExplicitlyProtected). This applies recursively. Removing all protected children/anchors will clear implicit protection.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Added.