Sets the desired width and height of a Region, relative to its own effective scaling.
- Number - The desired height of a frame, taking into account its scaling
- Number - The desired width ofa frame, taking into account its scaling
myAddonOptionsParent = myAddonOptions:GetParent();
myAddonOptions:SetHeight(myAddonOptionsParent:GetHeight() / 2);
- The frame named 'myAddonOptions' would be set to half the height of its parent frame.
- These functions are subordinate and complimentary to Region:SetPoint(...) that is used to define one or more anchor points for a region
- If the left and right edges of the region are defined by anchor points, then setting width in this manner has no effect
- If the bottom and top edges of the region are defined by anchor points, then setting height in this manner has no effect
- If insufficient points have been set to define the region's shape, then setting width and/or height in this manner can complete the region
- The actual dimentions normally depends on the region's effective scale, which is the product of its own scale and that of its parents (if any)
- Region:GetWidth - Returns the computed width, which may be same as what was set or may result from two or more anchor points
- Region:GetHeight - Returns the computed height, which may be same as what was set or may result from two or more anchor points
- Region:GetSize - Returns the computed width and height, as shorthand for GetWidth() and GetHeight()