Changes the texture of a Texture widget to the specified atlas.
Texture:SetAtlas("atlasName"[, useAtlasSize, "filterMode"])
- String - name of the atlas the texture widget should display.
- Boolean - if true, the size of the texture widget is changed to match the dimensions of the atlas texture.
- String - Texture filtering mode to use, one of: "LINEAR" (default; bilinear filtering), "TRILINEAR" (also sampling mipmaps), or "NEAREST" (nearest-neighbor filtering).
- Atlases are named (sub-)regions of textures included with the World of Warcraft client.
- The behavior of this function may be replicated by calling SetTexture and SetTexCoord.