|Start||High Explorer Dellorah|
|End||High Explorer Dellorah|
|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
Defend High Explorer Dellorah as she deciphers the Amathet Monument at Sunstone Terrace.
- High Explorer Dellorah defended
I think we need tae take a closer look. I think I saw a monument on the terrace over there. Perhaps the writings there could tell us more about these tol'vir.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
I'm ready when ye are, <class>.
This monument was a good start, but it still doesn't explain what we're looking for.
Fortunately, uncovering mysteries is what the Explorer's League does best!
- At the Amathet Monument
- It might take me a few tae decipher what's written on these tablets. I'll need ye tae watch my back.
- Dellorah takes out a notebook and quill and starts transcribing the obelisk.
- High Explorer Dellorah says: This monument's truly ancient. Keep an eye out while I try tae decipher these markings.
- Two Amathet Zealots run up from the east to attack.
- After a bit, Dellorah changes position.
- High Explorer Dellorah says: Ah, I see... hmm...
- An Amathet Sun Priest attacks. After a bit, Dellorah finishes and turns to you.
- High Explorer Dellorah says: All right! It says here the Amathet once inhabited the tombs right below us.
- High Explorer Dellorah says: That means more o' their artifacts must be nearby.
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.