|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
|Category||Horde War Campaign|
Speak to Nathanos Blightcaller to witness the meeting of leaders in Warfang Hold.
- Speak to Nathanos Blightcaller
It looks like all the big players are here. This thing's gonna be starting any moment now.
You'll probably want to get a good seat.
You will receive:
- (750x )
- 2 34
- 1,800 XP
This is a troublesome turn of events.
Keep your eyes and ears open, <name>. The day is not yet done.
- Speaking with Nathanos
- Good work securing the area, <class>.
- It's time for the festivities to begin.
- <Observe the meeting.>
A cutscene plays
- Sylvanas and Nathanos are walking towards Baine and Zelling.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: I have troubling news.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: It seems there are traitors in our midst.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Most of you need fear nothing.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: But Derek Proudmoore didn't flee to Kul Tiras by himself.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: He had help. Didn't he...
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: ... Zelling?
- Nathanos draws his bow and aims it at Zelling.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Stop!
- Baine Bloodhoof says: I returned Derek Proudmoore to his family.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: You raised him as a Forsaken. But you planned to deny him his free will. To violate his mind.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: I could not stand by and permit such depravity to unfold.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Thank you for your honesty.
- Nathanos shoots the arrow and kills Zelling. Then he aims at Baine.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Banshee!
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Are we nothing more than pawns in your game?
- Baine Bloodhoof says: You betray the Horde!
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: No. He did. And so did you.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Take him.
- Guards approach Baine and move him away.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Others will see you for what you are, Sylvanas.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: You will leave the Horde in ruins!
- Sylvanas turns to the rest of the crowd.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: There is no place for weakness in our ranks.
- Lady Sylvanas Windrunner says: Remember your loyalties.
Subsequently, each of the present individuals has something to say.
- Lor'themar Theron
- I cannot fault Baine's heart, even if his actions were drastic. Through this act of defiance, he exposed a schism in the Horde that has been growing since the attack on Teldrassil. I fear that by openly opposing Sylvanas, he may have put his own people at risk. As mine would be, were I to side with him. These are perilous times. We must be cautious... and deliberate.
- Garona Halforcen
- You see what happened to Baine? To Zelling? That's why we need to lay low, keep our heads down, follow the warchief's lead. At least for now. Baine's mistake wasn't acting against Sylvanas. His mistake was acting too soon.
- Trade Prince Gallywix
- Well, I didn't see that comin'! Wish I'd known things were gonna heat up this much. I coulda charged DOUBLE for admission!
- Years ago, Tirion Fordring sacrificed everything to spare my life as a matter of honor. Baine has done much the same. Are we now to punish him for it? I fear the Horde is becoming what we once hated, <class>. And I do not like it.
- Lilian Voss
- Thomas Zelling has... had... a family in life. He made me promise to keep them safe, even after they called him a monster and shunned him for being undead. It is a promise I will continue to keep. If they ever ask how he met his fate, I will tell them that he died a hero. We Forsaken are raised with free will. That's what separates us from the Scourge. Sylvanas Windrunner used to take pride in that distinction. But after all I have seen in this war, I must wonder if that still holds true.
- There are others who must hear of this <name>. And they will.
- Mayla Highmountain
- Is this what the Horde stands for? Imprisoning those who act with compassion and honor? Perhaps my people should have never left Highmountain...
- Ji Firepaw
- I can sense much anger and frustration among those gathered here today. In my homeland, we saw such feelings manifest into very real threats after we spent too much time and energy suppressing them. Baine had to act, lest his anger turn into a greater threat to the Horde. We should all take a lesson from this.
- First Arcanist Thalyssra
- Our rebellion against Elisande was just, and it earned me a blade in the back. I pray Baine does not meet a similar fate. The nightborne are still new to the Horde. Perhaps I should seek Lor'themar's council. He understands what my people have endured, and I have learned much through our conversations.
- Princess Talanji
- Without de Horde beside us, my people would now be at de mercy of de Alliance. We owe much to de warchief... but we will not follow her blindly. Baine Bloodhoof has shown honor and respect to de Zandalari. He must be given a chance to face his accusers and answer for dis supposed crime.
- Overlord Geya'rah
- She is no orc, but the warchief shows strength by punishing that tauren who deceived and betrayed her. Those who lack loyalty also lack honor.
- Dis be some bad juju, mon. Da Horde gotta stick together if we gonna win dis war... but Sylvanas... She not be makin' dat easy. And dis just gonna throw more fuel on da fire.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.