A Draught of Hope
|Level||110 (Requires 110)|
|Type||Rare World Quest|
|Reputation||+200 The Nightfallen|
- Vanthir says: I have enough arcwine to spare for the needy around the city. Find those who cannot travel to my tavern and see that they drink their fill.
- +200 reputation with The Nightfallen
You will also receive one of the following:
- Vanthir says: Something so simple as feeding the needy, made perilous by Elisande. Your bravery is all that stands between them and a terrible fate.
- Obtain Arcwine from Ciele
- I only hope it's enough. Too many people around the city are on the brink...
- It's getting harder to find Arcwine going spare... but what we get, we share with the poorest among us.
I will take your Arcwine and share it with the needy.
- It's good to see you back again. Vanthir procured more Arcwine for you to distribute.
Feeding wretches also introduces the Empathy buff: for each NPC, your maximum health is increased by 10%, up to five NPCs for 50%, for 30 minutes in the Broken Isles. At any time you can find one and give them five instead. Each time you do, your timer and stacks will also be reset to full.
If the NPC is standing, it will take a moment for the buff to be applied so you will have to stay beside them until they do. For those lying down, it is instant.
- Nightborne Wretch
- Please... even a few drops of arcwine might spare my mind from madness...
- You look strong... clearly you have arcwine to spare!
- I feel my mind... slipping... need arcwine...
I've brought you some arcwine... drink up!
- Nightborne Wretch says: So generous! Thank you, I owe you my life!
- Nightborne Wretch says: Such potency... I am saved! Thank you!
- Complete all of:
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.