- Ambassador Gaines Rescued
I told him he was a fool, but Ambassador Gaines insisted he could negotiate an alliance with the quilboar against the Horde. Even if he succeeded, I for one wouldn't want to fight with those ... pig-men at my side.
Well, Gaines hasn't returned, and General Hawthorne will hold me accountable if I lose one of our best negotiators to these squealing savages.
Locate the Ambassador in this steaming mess of a jungle and rescue him if he's still alive.
You will receive:
Gaines once told me he'd learned a little of the quilboar tongue. Then he... squealed... at me.
I think this continent is getting to him.
Good work. Gaines passed through here not long ago on his way to Northwatch and a warm bath.
The mission wasn't a total loss, though. We've learned a good deal about these quilboar and their leadership structure.
Now we can handle things ... MY way.
- Approaching the ambassador
- Ambassador Gaines says: <Name> - help! The ropes ... please...
Click on the Quilboar Restraints to free him.
- Ambassador Gaines says: Ah, thank you! Suffice it to say... Negotiations did proceed as planned.
- Ambassador Gaines says: I should be able to get back to camp on my own.
- Gaines runs away.
- and (to the Overgrowth)
- (breadcrumb to Forward Command)
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.