|End||Inspector Snip Snagglebolt|
|Category||Love is in the Air|
|Next||Crushing the Crown|
<Marion listens with horror as you tell her why you're trying to track down Snivel.>
You mean, he might've used some kind of chemical on me? Ew! I can't believe I fell for that fraud!
If he's finished all of his errands, he's on his way down to the docks to catch a ship to the South Seas! Whatever you do, <name>, you can't let him get away with this.
Hurry down to Stormwind Harbor before you miss him!
Did you find the guy, or did he crawl under a rock?
You got his ledger? Really? That's great, <name>. There's probably loads of good information in here.
Snivel is at, on the quay itself and not the wooden docks.
- Hey, pal, I don't know who you are or why you've been following me around, but I'm about to board a ship and I want to be left alone, got it?
I have a rocket here with your mark on it, Snivel.
- <He looks at the rocket and flashes a nervous grin.>
- Okay, yeah, so maybe I made a couple rockets for some guys. So what? The gold was good and I was paid for my work. It's not like anyone died. That's about as honest as work gets. What's it to you?
There's a chemical inside the rocket. What is it?
- Look, I don't know, okay? I don't know!
- I just got paid to make rockets that deliver an airborne chemical payload, and that's what I did. Job's done, pal. They're all made, packaged, and sent off. I got the money and I was TRYING to enjoy myself a little when you started chasing me all over town. I don't have any more of that chemical and I don't know what it was.
Where were they delivered?
- You expect me to remember all that off the top of my head? Look. They didn't pay me enough to put up with this, and the contract only asked for my silence. So I'm just gonna drop my ledger on the floor here, and you're going to take it and leave me alone.
- Got it?
- Patch 3.3.2 (2010-02-01): Added.