A Helping Hand
Sunsong Ranch full of rocks
|Level||87 (Requires 85)|
|Category||Valley of the Four Winds|
|Reputation||+900 The Tillers|
Destroy 8 Unbudging Rocks.
- Unbudging Rock cleared x8
I've been pushing and shoving and hammering all morning, but it's hopeless.
These rocks won't budge!
"It will be a breeze," Grandpa said. "Farming's like breathing!" he said. Maybe for him, but not for me!
How am I supposed to succeed at this whole FARMING thing if I can't even clear my farm for planting?
Hey, wait a minute. You look like you've got some muscle on you.
Would you be willing to help me out? Just until I can catch my breath.
I really wasn't cut out for this type of work. I didn't exactly grow up in the country.
What? You cleared the rocks? That's great news!
Maybe now I can actually start growing something on this farm!
- 112900 XP
- +900 reputation with The Tillers
- Farmer Yoon says: Take over for me... uh... what's your name? <Name>? Thank you, <name>. I need a break.
- Farmer Yoon says: You can find me in my house if you need me.
- Yoon walks off and up the steps into his house.
Walk over to a rock, click on it, repeat. Head in to his house to turn in, then follow him outside for a short script event:
- Farmer Yoon says: Hey, do I hear someone outside?
- Yoon walks outside to find Haohan Mudclaw, Farmer Fung, and Mung-Mung walking up.
- Haohan Mudclaw says: Hey, Yoon! Come out here!
- Farmer Yoon says: Oh, oh my! Mr. Mudclaw! I didn't expect such an important visitor.
- Farmer Yoon says: You are THE Haohan Mudclaw, right? Head of the Tiller's Union? You are the master farmers in all of Pandaria!
- Haohan Mudclaw says: So, you've taken over the ranch for good, eh?
- Farmer Yoon says: Yessir! My grandfather left me this farm. Just moved in the other day. Nice to meet you, neighbor!
- Haohan Mudclaw says: Let's get one thing straight. You may be Old Yoon's cub, but you're still a citypaw.
- Haohan Mudclaw says: You even know how to run a farm? Know what, I'll save you the trouble. Sell me this here piece of land and go back where you came from.
- Shocked, Yoon backs up a few steps.
- Farmer Yoon says: B-but it's my family farm. I can't just sell it.
- Farmer Yoon says: Besides, once I've gotten the hang of this, I want to be a Tiller like the rest of you!
- Haohan Mudclaw says: You? Join the Tillers? Ha! You'd have to prove your farming skills to all five members of our Council. They would never vote for you!
- (If Haohan seems pretty sure of himself, it's because three members just happen to be standing in front of Yoon.)
- Farmer Yoon says: Never say never, my grandpa always said. I'm going to give it my best shot.
- Haohan Mudclaw says: Do as you please, city boy, but I wager you won't last a week. I mean, just look at this dump!
- Farmer Fung says: I give 'im five days.
- Mung-Mung says: Two days, tops!
- Haohan Mudclaw says: Come on boys, let's leave him to his "farming." Ho ho ho!
- Laughing, the three walk away towards the market.
Speak with Yoon again to continue:
- Look at the sky, <name>! It's raining! Should be good for the crops, eh?
- What are you going to do, Farmer Yoon?
- You know what? I'm going to show them that I can also become a master farmer!
- I'm going to turn this farm into one of the most prosperous in the Valley!
- It's too much work for one pandaren, though. Whaddya say? Want to help me?
- Did you hear what those Tillers said about me being a citypaw?
- Sure I grew up in Dawn's Blossom, but I visited my grandpa a few times. I know the difference between a carrot and a turnip! One's orange and one's white, after all!
- After Grandpa passed, he left the farm to me, so I'm going to do my best for him! But how can I prove that to those Tillers?
- Honored 5,500/12,000:
- Barnaby Fletcher (optional):
- Revered 4,000/21,000:
- Revered 8,500/21,000:
- Revered 12,600/21,000 (Lost Dog, optional):
- Revered 16,800/21,000:
- Revered 20,000/21,000:
- Exalted with all 16 plots unlocked
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.