|Level||110 - 120 (Requires 110)|
|Next||, , , (bonus objective)|
Sagehold looms above us. It is where all tidesages study to wield the sea's power.
We will build upon the Storm's Wake and make my shattered home whole once more. We will save all who are willing.
The rest will perish.
You will receive:
- 2 34
- 1,650 XP
With any luck we will end this matter here.
- Brother Pike says: We should strike now, before word reaches Lord Stormsong.
- Taelia says: I'll be right behind you. No need to wait for me!
- Samuel and Pike mount up and start moving west. Keep up! Sam briefly speaks dull, mesmerized voice that sounds nothing like him.
- Samuel Williams says: Beneath the tides... waiting... calling...
- Brother Pike says: He can hear the voices now. We may not have much time.
- The stop and dismount at a campsite where renegades and defectors from the tidesage's madness were killed.
- Sam moves to the tent and lays down in the entrance, while Brother Pike kneels by him and channels his magic on him.
- Samuel Williams says: I'm so cold. Will the voices stop soon?
- Brother Pike says: Yes, Samuel. Just stay strong.
- Taelia comes up from behind and walks up to the campfire.
- Taelia says: These people were trying to escape. There must be survivors somewhere.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.