A Lesson in Humility
|Level||57 (Requires 57)|
12 63 60
Witness the Accuser's judgment.
Thank you for your service in deposing the Accuser and elevating Lord Chamberlain in her place.
The Accuser's unprompted betrayal has rendered her both undeserving and unfit to serve on the Court of Harvesters.
Now, please, observe what happens to traitors in Revendreth.
You will also receive:
- 12 63 60
- 3,900 XP
Please observe silently, Maw Walker.
I am nothing if not merciful and understanding.
The Accuser will be given every opportunity to repent her errors and learn from them.
Speak with Denathrius again:
- I find no solace in the punishment of these traitors.
- But, as a servant of Revendreth, I do what I must to preserve peace here.
- In time, I hope they will see the error of their ways.
- I will witness the Accuser's judgment.
- Sire Denathrius says: Accuser, I gave you a simple task. Instead, you chose rebellion.
- The Accuser says: You ordered me to defile the ancient rituals that define who we are. I will not do that, even for you.
- Sire Denathrius says: A poor decision. You are hereby accused of defying the will of Revendreth.
- The Accuser says: I accuse YOU, Denathrius, of failing in your charge. YOU are the one who defies the will of Revendreth.
- Sire Denathrius yells: Defy Revendreth? I AM Revendreth!
- Sire Denathrius says: Perhaps a few centuries burning in the Ember Ward will remind you of who rules this place.
- The Accuser says: Even your punishments reveal your complacency. Very well. Hide me with your other failures.
- The Accuser says: You were once the lord of dread. Now? Now your teeth have lost their terror.
- Sire Denathrius says: Have they now? We shall see. Fearstalker! Prepare your hunters.
This concludes the "The Accuser" chapter of the Revendreth storyline. The campaign continues with .
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.