|Reputation||Warsong Offensive +250|
You find a letter secreted in the lining of his robes. It reads:
Ta'zinni sorry for disappearing on ya. If you're reading this letter, then I be dead.
I been forced to work for Malygos's armies under threat that the family would be killed if I didn't. Ta'zinni wasn't gonna let that happen!
Don't worry about me, just keep your kids safe. I have them fooled and I'm sabotaging them from the inside.
I love you, sistah!
Overlord Agmar is sure to want to see this!
What's this? You think you're going to mail a letter?
All mail goes through me first. There are spies and traitors amongst us!
<The overlord gives you the once over and you wonder if he's going to have you killed on the spot.>
Very well, be quick about it. But if I don't like what I read, I'm going to feed you to my worgs.
Ahahahaha... boo hoo, how touching.
<The condescension in the overlord's deep-throated laughter is palpable.>
What did I say? Traitors! Still, I knew Deino once upon a time. She at least is a troll with honor!
I'll see to it that she finds out what happened to her brother. I'll even forget to tell her that you're the one that killed him.
<Agmar fixes you with a calculated stare.>
But I own you now, <class>!
A few days later, players will receive a letter from Deino.
- Dearest, <name>.
- Overlord Agmar's personal courier saw to it that I received my brother's letter. The courier also told me that it was you who found it.
- I just want to thank you for seeing to it that the letter got to me. I know that times must be tough for all of you brave souls who are daring to fight in Northrend.
- Rest assured that I will avenge Ta'zinni. The blue dragonflight will suffer for what they did to my little brother!
- With the utmost respect and gratitude,
After this quest, you will be able to talk to Deino in the Valley of Spirits. She will cry and say this
- Thank you, <class>, for seeing that I received that letter from my brother.
- Rest assured, his death will not have been in vain. The blue dragonflight will pay for this.
- I'll see to it personally.
- Informing the Queen
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.