A Nation United (quest)
|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
|Reputation||+75 Proudmoore Admiralty|
A Nation United concludes the patch 8.0.1 portion of the overarching Battle for Azeroth campaign from the Alliance perspective, ending the Kul Tiras finale storyline. The greater storyline continues in the Nazjatar storyline, added in patch 8.2.0.
Attend the council meeting at Unity Square.
- Attend the Council Meeting
You've done a fine job here, <name>.
They are waiting for you.
Hero, you have brought my family and my country back together again.
My heart is whole for the first time in many years.
I cannot thank you enough.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- +75 reputation with Proudmoore Admiralty
As of patch 8.2.5, you will be prevented from getting this quest if the auto-accept quest is in your questlog. You will simply have to complete that quest first to make Genn spawn. By the same token, any other quest in that questline, such as the next one, , will need to be abandoned first to spawn Genn.
On the other side of the circle is Anduin and eight Lion's Guards, facing the Kul Tirans.
Katherine, the outgoing Lord Admiral, begins the meeting:
- Katherine Proudmoore says: Thank you all for coming. I shall keep this brief.
- Katherine faces Lucille Waycrest, leader of House Waycrest.
- Katherine Proudmoore says: Division has made us vulnerable. We are beset by enemies from within.
- Katherine turns next to Brother Pike, leader of the Storm's Wake.
- Katherine Proudmoore says: The Horde, too, has made its intentions clear. Those savages would see us burn.
- Katherine turns to Jaina.
- Katherine Proudmoore says: I ask you now to put your faith in my daughter Jaina... the true Lord Admiral of Kul Tiras.
- Lastly, Katherine turns to Anduin.
- Katherine Proudmoore says: And to renew our bond with the Alliance, whose heroes have saved us from our own unmaking.
- Katherine Proudmoore says: What say you?
- Lucille steps forward, kneeling before Katherine and Jaina.
- Lucille Waycrest says: House Waycrest stands with you, Lord Admiral. And with the Alliance.
- Brother Pike steps forward and kneels as well.
- Brother Pike says: The Storm's Wake shall guide the fleet to victory for the Alliance, as we have before.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Thank you... all of you. I will do everything I can to prove worthy of your trust.
- Anduin steps into the center.
- Anduin Wrynn says: I am pleased and honored to welcome Kul Tiras back into the Alliance. May the Light guide us to victory.
At that point, each person in the center steps back. After turning the quest in to Katherine, she speaks up again:
- Katherine Proudmoore says: King Wrynn, there is someone you should meet.
- Taelia walks forward.
- Katherine Proudmoore says: Along with your champion, she was instrumental in saving our kingdom... and my life.
- Taelia kneels before Anduin.
- Taelia says: It is an honor to meet you, King Wrynn. I am Taelia.
- Taelia says: Taelia Fordragon.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Fordragon?!
- Katherine Proudmoore says: Daughter of Bolvar. Fostered under our protection since the Third War.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Taelia... please, rise. The honor is mine.
- Taelia stands, her tone searching.
- Taelia says: Did you know my father?
- Anduin responds with high praise.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Highlord Bolvar was a great man. A true hero to the Alliance--and to me.
- Anduin Wrynn says: I remember now... he used to write you letters. He had a nickname for you...
- She finishes the sentence wistfully.
- Taelia says: "My shining star."
- Taelia says: The letters stopped coming. I... I have so many questions.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Taelia, when time permits, you must come to Stormwind as my guest. I have many stories to share about your father.
- Taelia curtsies, and returns to the Proudmoore contingent.
After finishing this quest, you can come across a secret one-time interaction between Jaina and Katherine.