|Level||50 (Requires 50)|
- Tyrande's address witnessed
Darkshore belongs to our people once more, in no small part due to your efforts. And, while I disagree with her methods, we would not have succeeded without Tyrande as well.
Differences aside, she is our leader--and an incarnation of the Night Warrior herself.
She is about to begin. You may stand here beside me.
You will receive:
- 11 70
- 3,400 XP
This is the first step towards our retribution.
Besides Maiev, among the gathered crowd are Malfurion Stormrage, Shandris Feathermoon, Mordent Evenshade, Sentinel Cordressa Briarbow, Moon Priestess Lasara, Thisalee Crow, Genn, Mia, and Tess Greymane as well as Celestine of the Harvest, Commander Lorna Crowley, Nightwreathed Huntresses, Nightwreathed Priestesses, Nightwreathed Sentinels, and Nightwreathed Menders.
- Speaking with Maiev
Take your place. She is about to begin.
I am ready.
- A cutscene starts.
- Tyrande Whisperwind says: Victory is ours this night!
- Tyrande Whisperwind says: Elune has given us the power to save ourselves!
- Tyrande Whisperwind says: The Horde burned our forests thinking to kill our hope.
- Tyrande Whisperwind says: They died for that folly. For our hope resides not in the trees, but in our bonds to each other!
- Tyrande Whisperwind says: We... are... Kaldorei!
- Everybody cheers.