Crushblow in party mode
- Foreman Magrok invited
I think I have everything needed to make tonight a success.
We just need to make sure the peons show up.
Tell their leader that the Horde is throwing a party in their honor.
I'm sure they won't decline a night of free food and drink.
You will receive:
It's a success, wouldn't you say?
- Kiro says: I'll make my way back to Crushblow and get things cooking.
- Kiro mounts Sasha and rides off southwest.
Return to the Peon Hideout and talk to Magrok.
- You'd better be here to help the peon's plight, otherwise--get out!
- The Horde are throwing a party in your honor.
- Foreman Magrok yells: You hear that? The Horde's finally listening to us!
- Foreman Magrok yells: Party back at Crushblow! Let's go!
- The Crushblow Peons cheer. Magrok jumps down from his crate and runs out of the cellar with all of the peons in tow.
Head to the now party-decorated Crushblow, where Magrok and his peons are enjoying tables filled with food. Talk to Kiro—who is standing next to the inn with Sasha—to turn in.
- Patch 8.3.0 (2020-01-14): Added.