A Reflection of Truth
|Level||59 (Requires 59)|
|Rewards||51 1 20|
- Mirror entered
- Truth witnessed
- Accuser protected (0/100%)
- Castle Nathria escaped
I sent the Fearstalker far from here with that trap--buying us some time.
Join me through the mirror, <name>. You shall see the truth of this "drought" first hand.
You will receive:
- 51 1 20
- 9,700 XP
We barely made it. Denathrius will surely be on our trail soon.
- The Accuser says: Follow me, Maw Walker. You will see which side you have been fighting for.
- The Accuser says: Watch. Our voice of the people is doing anything but serving Revendreth.
Speak with the Accuser:
- Keep your head down, we don't want them to see us.
- I am ready.
A cutscene begins:
- Denathrius and Inverva Darkvein are walking along a path.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein says: As I explained before, Sire, we cannot rush such a delicate process.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein says: Anima harvesting demands finesse.
- Sire Denathrius says: Our friend grows... impatient.
- Sire Denathrius says: Recent events require us to expedite our efforts.
- Sire Denathrius says: See it done, Inerva.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein says: But master, I--
- Sire Denathrius says: Well, what have we here?
- Sire Denathrius says: You really must be more vigilant about uninvited guests, my lady.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein says: Sire?
- Denathrius summons a sword and launches it through the blood mirror.
- Sire Denathrius says: My defiant accuser and her hapless mortal pawn.
- Sire Denathrius says: It is impressive that you discovered our little secret...
- Sire Denathrius says: ... if a tad inconvenient.
- The Accuser says: You deprive your own people of anima and inflict a drought upon all of the Shadowlands!
- The Accuser says: Why?
- Sire Denathrius says: The other realms would squander our most precious resource. That won't do.
- Sire Denathrius says: Rest assured, this anima will serve a higher purpose.
- Sire Denathrius says: But I fear you will not survive to witness the glory to come.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein says: I will deal with them, sire... harshly.
- Sire Denathrius says: Of course you will.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein yells: Guards, deal with these intruders! In the Master's name!
- The Accuser says: I will need some time to secure us a way out of here. By my side, <name>!
Stay inside the larger red circle to stay buffed with Harvester's Might, a +damage dealt/-damage taken buff:
- Harvester's Might — Damage taken reduced by 75%. Haste increased by 50%. Damage done increased by 50%.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein yells: Give up, Accuser. The Master will crush your pathetic resistance!
- Lady Inerva Darkvein yells: Even without a medallion you still stand. Your anima will prove most useful to the sire!
- The Accuser yells: The mirror is repaired. Go! We need to leave NOW!
- Lady Inerva Darkvein yells: No! Stop them you fools!
The mobs keep spawning, but ignore them and run to the mirror to escape.
- On the other side of this mirror lies the depths of Castle Nathria, the fortress of Denathrius himself. There, a meeting between Denathrius and one of his lackeys is about to take place.
- Join me through the mirror, <name>. You shall see the truth of this "drought" first hand.
- Patch 9.0.2 (2020-11-17): Added.