A Ring Unbroken
|Level||100 - 110 (Requires 98)|
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Rewards
- 4 Completion
- 5 Notes
- 6 Progression
- 7 Patch changes
- 8 External links
- Fly to the Maelstrom with Mylra
- Aid Shaman at the Maelstrom
The elders of the Earthen Ring have called an emergency council near the heart of our world - the Maelstrom. <name>, your triumphs throughout Azeroth and Draenor are the stuff of legend. We need you more than ever.
Join me at the Maelstrom. Stormcaller Mylra will be flying there shortly - find her at Krasus' Landing here in Dalaran.
You will receive:
- 15,050 XP
- 15 40
Thank you, <name>. You saved me. You saved us all.
I was... outmatched. My relationship with the elements has changed since the events on Draenor. I have some soul-searching to do. <name>, you must carry the Earthen Ring forward without me. You are the leader they need.
- Whispering Winds says: <Name>! I found you! The four winds have been sent to seek you out. Come with me.
- Whispering Winds gestures toward Thrall.
- Thrall says: Shaman! I have an urgent message.
Thrall then offers this quest. Upon getting to Krasus' Landing:
- Stormcaller Mylra says: Over here, shaman! We've no time to lose.
Interact with Stormbeak to continue.
- Stormcaller Mylra says: It's a massacre out there. All around the world, our forces fall back.
- Stormcaller Mylra says: Unless we find a way to turn this around, Azeroth will fall!
Upon getting to the Maelstrom:
- Stormcaller Mylra says: The greatest shaman in the world are gathering below. What's left of 'em, that is.
Thrall and the rest of the Earthen Ring are gathered.
- Thrall says: Yes, we must strike back. But how?
- Farseer Nobundo says: We need weapons capable of overcoming the Legion.
Stage 1: A Ring Unbroken
- Speak with Nobundo.
- Speak with Nobundo.
Speak with Nobundo:
- Greetings, <name>. I am please you received Thrall's summons.
- You can see, there are no factions here. We few are all that remain of the Earthen Ring, and we must struggle together or surely we will perish alone.
- Survivors continue to make their way here from the four corners of Azeroth. See that their wounds are tended to. They need hope if they are to rejoin the fight, <name>. You must inspire them!
- I will see to the others, Farseer.
Stage 2: We Glorious Few
- Help the scattered shaman.
- Help the Dwarves.
- Help the Tauren and the Trolls.
- Help Rehgar and Erunak.
- Thrall says: They will come for us.
- Farseer Nobundo says: There are ancient safeguards here. We must use them.
Helping the dwarves:
- Iain Firebeard says: Help her! She's fadin' fast!
Interact with Screech to heal her with .
- Iain Firebeard says: Thank ye, shaman.
- Stormcaller Mylra says: The Highlands are completely overrun. The clan is scattered.
Helping the tauren and the trolls:
- Tribemother Torra says: What kind of a shaman can't light a fire?
- Bath'rah the Windwatcher says: Shush, you! Dis wood be wet and me hands be shakin'.
- Tribemother Torra says: The Legion destroys us in the open fields. Even Thunder Bluff isn't safe from the Infernals.
Helping Rehgar and Erunak:
- Rehgar Earthfury says: This thing has sat useless for ten thousand years.
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: It just needs a little... boost. Shaman, can you help?
Interact with the Maelstrom Pillar to power it with .
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: Do you see? It's working. This world will fight for itself if we give it the tools to do so.
Suddenly a group of Stormborn Infernals are attacking!
Stage 3: Melee at the Maelstrom
- Defeat the Infernals.
- Defeat the Infernals. (5)
- Stormcaller Mylra says: They followed us here!
- Thrall says: Look out!
- Mackay Firebeard says: I knew yer crap bird was too slow.
- Iain Firebeard says: My bird woulda been quicker if she weren't haulin' yer fat arse.
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: We can fight this... but we must work together...
- Geth'xun says: Here is where you insects crawled!
- Geth'xun says: Take to your knees, and my Master may yet be merciful.
- Thrall says: Your Master has not won yet.
- Thrall says: I've got this one, shaman. Help the others!
- Killing an Infernal
- Rehgar Earthfury says: Hah-ha!! You are champion in the making!
- Rehgar Earthfury says: Help the others!
- Iain Firebeard says: Wildhammer!
- Mackay Firebeard says: Wildhammer!
- Stormcaller Mylra says: Wildhammer!
- Killed 3/5 Infernals
- Thrall says: Spirits... hear my call...
- Geth'xun says: Are you the so-called 'World Shaman?' Hah! You fight like a crippled pig.
Stage 4: Felling the Felbat
- Use Torra's spear to bring down the felbat Falthus.
- Use Torra's spear to Bring Down the Felbat Falthus.
- Tribemother Torra says: Over here, shaman! Take up my spear! The winds will guide your strike!
Use the Launch Grapple ability on the extra action button, taking down the felbat.
- Mackay Firebeard says: Do it! Bring it down!
The felbat is then promptly killed.
Final Stage: Master of Storms
- Activate the Maelstrom Pillar to defeat Geth'xun.
- Activate the Maelstrom Pillar to Defeat Geth'xun.
- Farseer Nobundo says: It is ready! Everyone, focus on the pillar. Quickly!
Walk up to the pillar and interact with the pillar, jumping on top of it and powering up a powerful spell, leading to a short cutscene.
- Geth'xun says: You will die!
- Geth'xun delivers a hard blow to Thrall, bringing him to his knees.
- Geth'xun says: Your precious 'earthen ring' will shatter!
- Camera pans to the shamans, slowly focusing their power to the player.
- Geth'xun says: Your world will succumb!
- The player unleashed the powerful spell, aiming it straight to Geth'xun!
- Geth'xun says: THE LEGION WILL--
- Geth'xun is hit by the spell, sending him flying into the Maelstrom.
- Thrall says: The Doomhammer...
- Level 10
- Level 45
Patch 7.1.5 campaign
Patch 7.2.0 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.