|Start||Master Mathias Shaw|
|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
Hear Mathias Shaw's plan and then cast your vote.
- Mathias Shaw's plan
- Deciding Vote cast
Like many dreadlords, Detheroc cannot help but gloat. He was careless and I overheard many of his plans while I was held captive.
But for all of that, I have a simple plan: get 'em.
We need to listen to Shaw's plan and then come to a consensus on the way forward.
- 8,230 XP
To cast your vote, use the special extra action button that appears in the bottom center of your screen once Mathias Shaw's plan is explained.
- The plan
- Taoshi says: The situation in Stormwind is worse than we thought. We have a plan to reveal Detheroc for the imposter that he is. Master Shaw?
- Master Mathias Shaw says: First, allow me to express my gratitude that you risked your lives to rescue me.
- Master Mathias Shaw says: Taoshi is correct. The situation is dire and degrading quickly. The Alliance is about to launch an attack on the Horde.
- Master Mathias Shaw says: Posing as me, Detheroc is whispering lies about the Horde in the ears of the new king of Stormwind. He must be stopped before it is too late.
- Master Mathias Shaw says: The plan is simple: sneak into Stormwind, expose Detheroc, and then kill him.
- Master Mathias Shaw says: Tethys will get us to the harbor by sea. We will have to stealth through to SI:7. We cannot fly in; Detheroc has snipers on the rooftops and wanted posters up with all of our faces.
- Taoshi says: Thank you, Master Shaw. That's the plan, Uncrowned. All in favor?
The player-character then casts the deciding vote.
- Level 45
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.