A Spirit Guide
|Start||Far Seer Regulkut|
|Level||62 (Requires 60)|
|Reputation||The Mag'har +700|
A Spirit Guide takes the adventurer to find the creators of the strange axe.
Even our best tracking wolves' senses can fail them, <name>. The spirits have a way of seeing the world differently than ours. The being you will call forth will find the person you seek, for they'll be drawn not to their scent but their essence.
Go now, <class>, take this totem with you and use it at the location you found the stone axe.
You will receive:
- 10500 XP
- +700 reputation with The Mag'har
You are lucky to be alive.
Who are you to walk in here unannounced? I ordered my men to stay their hand only because Ryga sensed that the spirits were with you.
Speak freely, but choose your words wisely. We rarely trust strangers this close to the Citadel.
You need to use the wolf totem around the Fel Orc Corpse at location 33,43. This will summon a ghostly wolf which you will need to follow. The wolf will ignore all enemies so you'll need to watch out when following it.
The player has the Guided by the Spirits buff, which turns the Mag'har friendly.
- Ancestral Spirit Wolf lifts its head into the air, as if listening for something.
- Ancestral Spirit Wolf lets out a howl that rings across the mountains to the north and motions for you to follow.
- The wolf circles Gorkan, then Earthcaller Ryga approaches it.
- Earthcaller Ryga says: Welcome, kind spirit. What has brought you to us?
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Added.