|Start||High Exarch Turalyon|
|End||High Exarch Turalyon|
|Level||45 (Requires 45)|
+250 Army of the Light|
+250 Argussian Reach
- Speak with Turalyon to begin the fight
- Aggonar slain
These pits have long been a blight upon the lives of our new allies. The demons hunt them down and torture the poor souls for sport.
<Turalyon shakes his head with disgust, fixing his gaze upon the beast before him.>
It is time to make them pay for their cruelty and restore hope to this Light-forsaken place.
We strike on your mark, <name>.
No rest until the deed is done.
This victory is only the first in a long chain, <class title>.
- We need not be sticking around here longer than necessary.
- I am ready to fight by your side.
- Aggronar fight
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Ready your weapon.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Whatever happens, we stand together.
- As you approach the pit lord, he executes a group of Broken.
- Aggonar yells: Is that ALL you have to offer? How pathetic...
- Aggonar yells: Your flesh is weak! Your bones brittle!
- Aggonar yells: You are no match for our power!
- High Exarch Turalyon yells: I've fought your kind for a thousand years, demon. You brag and bluster, then you die!
- High Exarch Turalyon yells: Do not relent! We end this beast here and now!
- After having seriously wounded Aggronar...
- Aggonar yells: Your people... your worlds... always crumble.
- Aggronar performs a knock-back and traps the pair in fel encasings. The pit lord unleashes several Burning Fiends.
- Aggonar yells: Minions of the flame! Feast upon their flesh!
- High Exarch Turalyon yells: Do... not... give in!
- Alleria Windrunner nocks her arrows with blinding speed.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: Alleria! Perfect timing, as always.
- Alleria Windrunner says: I have made a habit of saving you from the grasp of demons.
- Alleria Windrunner yells: The beast weakens. Strike true!
- High Exarch Turalyon yells: Focus your attacks. I'll hold his attention.
- Alleria Windrunner says: Are you alright, Turalyon?
- High Exarch Turalyon says: I am. In no small part thanks to our friend here. But Alleria... there's something else.
- High Exarch Turalyon says: When the ship from Azeroth arrived, I sensed his presence. I would know it from anywhere, even after all the years we've spent apart.
- Alleria Windrunner says: Arator! He's here!
- & &
- & &
- — onwards to the Antoran Wastes
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.